Pages

Monday, February 04, 2013

Las Vegas Homes for Sale - HUD

I've been busy posting new Las Vegas HUD listings this past week. The Vegas market continues to challenge buyers. Inventory is tight and prices are steadily increasing. Buyers need to be patient and keep making offers.

On to the homes ...

There are two Summerlin Homes for Sale that have been listed on the blog.

One is a single story with 2 beds and a den. This Summerlin Home is listed at $157,000. Click here for more details.

Need a pool? This two story Summerlin home for sale features a pool and corner lot. It is priced at $175,000. Click here for more details.

There are two others I want to share with you.

 A good sized home in Southern Highlands. This five bedroom home has over 2400 sq. ft. Great buy at $175,000. Click here for more details. You can also view other homes for sale in Southern Highlands.

The SW offers a two story home with over 1600 sq. ft. This Las Vegas Home is listed at $160,000. Great location. Click here for more details.

That is it for now. I invite you to check out the redesigned site at SoManyHomes.com

1 comment:

Owais Raza said...

I'm a bit of a woodworking enthusiast, but I'm still a beginner. The successful outcome of my woodworking projects depends heavily upon my finding the best easy woodworking plans. Finding step by step woodworking projects that suit my ability can be difficult, but I've made some observations about searching for plans that might be of use to others. CutTheWood